We would like to hear your views and comments on the draft BHIVA Standards of Care for People Living with HIV. These standards are an update to the 2013 BHIVA Standards of Care for People Living with HIV.
The standards are open for consultation from Tuesday 23rd January 2018 to 17.30 on Tuesday 20 February 2018.
The standards cover:
1. Testing, diagnosis and prevention
2. Person-centred care
3. HIV outpatient care and treatment
4. Complex HIV care
5. Sexual and reproductive health
6. Psychological care
7. HIV across the life course
8. Developing and maintaining excellent care