Participation is for BHIVA Members only. If you are not a member of BHIVA, please click here to find out more about Membership.
This module is based on a working knowledge of important standards from several British HIV Association guidelines.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will have an improved understanding of:
The principles of prescribing antiretrovirals
The investigation and management of some common complications of HIV
The management of the sexual and reproductive health of women living with HIV including in pregnancy
The use of vaccines in adults who are living with HIV
- It is expected that it should take each participant approximately 3 hours to refresh their knowledge of various BHIVA guidelines and answer all 12 questions.
- There is a time limit of 2 hours to answer all questions once you have started.
- There is also a form for you to provide feedback at the end, which must be completed within this time.
- Once you have completed the feedback form, you will immediately be taken to a page showing your results.
- The pass mark is 65% and, if successful, you will be sent a certificate.
In order to obtain RCP CPD accreditation for BHIVA e-learning modules, participants are now requested to access the RCP self-accreditation site and enter their CPD points (3 hours = 3 CPD points).
Please also ensure that Pop-ups are not being blocked by your browser before you begin.